3 years/100,000 Kilometres mnaufacture’s Warranty: Hyundai motor vehicles are manufactured using high quality materials and progressive engineering technology in conjunction with advanced quality control techniques. To demonstrate the confidence held in the product, a THIRTY SIX MONTHS (100,000 KILOMETRE) WARRANTY is offered by Ford Hyundai Samoa. (herein known as “Hyundai”) for vehicles first registered on or after 2nd April, 2018.
Hyundai warrants against defects arising in materials or manufacture for all vehicles other than vehicles used at any time during the warranty period for commercial application.
For the period of 36 months, following the date of first registration or delivery of the vehicle to the original retail customer whichever comes first, Hyundai warrants that the vehicle originally manufactured shall be free from defects arising in workmanship or materials of the mechanical and electrical components of the vehicle subject to the conditions outlined under “General Exemptions.”
Passenger Vehicles (Car & SUV & Light Commercial Vehicles):
• 36 months / 100,000 km
Heavy Commercial Vehicles
· 24 months / 50,000 km
* Whichever occurs first.
The warranty periods indicate that a vehicle warranty is valid until expiry of the stated period commencing from the date the vehicle was first registered, put into use, or the date upon which the vehicle travels the stated kilometres, whichever occurs first.
NEW VEHICLE WARRANTY SCOPE:
To the extent allowable by law, subject to various period limitations any component forming part of the original vehicle specification manufactured or supplied by Hyundai (*except tyres and non genuine accessories) which is found to be defective as a result of poor workmanship or materials during normal usage of the vehicle will, at the discretion of Hyundai, be repaired
or replaced, at no cost to the vehicle owner when repaired by an authorized Hyundai dealer.
• Tyres are not covered by Hyundai vehicle warranty but are covered by the express warranties of their respective manufacturers or suppliers.
• Non genuine accessories are not covered by Hyundai vehicle warranty but are covered by the express warranties of their respective manufactures or suppliers.
To ensure the validity of this warranty, the Owner must:
• Ensure that all services are carried out as per Hyundai Scheduled maintenance and service requirements, and the service history coupons stamped by an authorized repairer.
• Keep detailed service invoices for review whenever requested.
• Present the vehicle Service Passport to the authorized Hyundai Dealer whenever requesting warranty service.